It’s Give to the Max Day and we could use your help! Your gift will help Vinland National Center continue to provide high-quality, culturally competent substance use disorder treatment for those with traumatic brain injuries and other neurodivergent issues.
As one of the state’s oldest non-profit treatment centers, we serve over 500 people from our community every year!
- Additional funds will help us continue to provide complimentary care services such as therapeutic exercise, family programs, traumatic brain injury groups, adapted mindfulness-based meditation classes, recreational activities, and computer-based
- To ensure Vinland’s ability to provide our specialized treatment to those in need, we need help covering some expenses due to the seasons changing, such as coats, boots, and warmer clothes for our incoming clients who
often arrive with just the clothes on their backs.
- Your gift of $100, $50, or even $25 will go a long way toward helping someone in recovery!
- During #GTMD23, we need to raise $10,000 to help pay for these expenses.
- Your gift will help ensure that Vinland can continue to give the gift of living a full life for people with disabilities. Donate your most generous gift now and help us to continue our important work!
Thank you for your consideration! Donate here: https://www.givemn.org/organization/Vinland-National-Center/welcome
Questions on this?
Reach out to Renee