We now conduct Rule 82 Assessments at our Outpatient location! This is the gambling use disorder assessment that defines your specific treatment needs.
The state of Minnesota offers to fund problem gambling treatment! Individuals & families in MN can access these services at no charge based on need.
We can help you with this.
This provision recognizes that problem gamblers have often depleted many of their financial resources.
Therefore, the lack of money for treatment should not be an obstacle if a resident of MN needs help.
- Problem gambling does not occur in isolation. In many cases, it occurs in the company of co-presenting issues. For example, gambling disorder and alcohol/drug addiction are frequently part of a dual diagnosis
- 10-15% of those with SUD (substance use disorder) have a co-occurring problem gambling disorder.
Our Outpatient Intake Team can help you navigate this process:
- Schedule an appt. for a problem gambling assessment by calling 763.479.4881.
- At this appt. you will meet with an intake counselor to fill out paperwork for programming & funding for the program.
- Most clients can attend groups the next day.
Please help us spread the word