Vinland National Center’s residential program provides a process for concerned persons of clients in the program to drop off needed items.
To support the health of the unit during the current pandemic, we ask your cooperation in following the procedure. Clients will receive this information during orientation.
- The client and assigned case manager will discuss with concerned persons the necessity of any goods to be delivered.
- Should the items be needed, a time of delivery will be negotiated.
- THE BEST TIME OF DAY FOR DELIVERIES IS 8:00 AM TO 4:00 PM MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY
- ALL DROP-OFFS TO BE PLACED ON THE CART IN THE FRONT DOOR AREA IN THE MAIN LOBBY.
- We ask at this time that no visitation take place as we continue to practice COVID protocols.
Questions? Get client’s case manager’s name from client, then call our main number, 763.479.3555, and ask for the case manager.