Contact Us (763)479-3555 | Monday to Friday - 8am to 4pm

Contact Us

Admissions & General Inquiries

We Are Here to Help

Call (763) 479-3555 or Complete Form Below


3675 Ihduhapi Road
Loretto, Minnesota 55357
Phone: (763) 479-3555

3675 Ihduhapi Road
Loretto, Minnesota 55357
Phone: (763) 479-3555

675 Stinson Boulevard
Suite 200
Minneapolis, MN 55413
Phone: (763) 479-3555

PO Box 308
Loretto, Minnesota 55357
Phone: (763) 479-3555

11 replies added

  1. Eva Beeck July 25, 2018 Reply

    I am interested in more info on how to get admitted to your facilities and what steps I need to take

    • Brandy September 17, 2018 Reply

      I would like to get into the residential patient treatment ASAP if there are any openings. My email and phone do not work at the moment but I will try to get a contact number for you if needed?!

      • Molly Gilbert December 17, 2018 Reply

        You can always get in right away to our Outpatient Treatment location at 675 Stinson Blvd. – 2nd floor, Minneapolis, MN 55413. You can call 763.479.3555 and ask for Outpatient Services or just walk in Mon – Fri from 8-4.
        They also conduct Chemical Dependency (also called Rule 25) Assessments there. For our residential facility in Loretto, you would need to talk with admissions to see about bed availability – same tel #: just ask for residential admissions. In order to get admitted to our residential location, you would need to additionally have a physical with a medical professional – and we have the form that you would need to get filled out. But we are getting ahead of ourselves. Our website also has all of the forms on line available for you to download once you get access.

  2. Tracy Christofilis September 24, 2018 Reply

    I work in a LTC facility in Minneapolis. We have a population of residents who have chemical dependency and mental illness diagnosis and we need some education to help us understand how to work with this group for our social workers and nurses. Wondering if you would have any recommendations for me??
    Tracy Christofilis RN
    Clinical Director

    • Molly Gilbert December 5, 2018 Reply

      Hi Tracy – our apologies for the late response – it was stuck within a group of about 900 spam messages! We can do this for you if you’d like. We have an hour or 45 min powerpoint that talks about the work we do at Vinland and the specifics about working with cliets with cognitive deficits. Just give our Director of Business Development, Molly Gilbert, a call or email, and she will get this set up for you! You can reach her at 763.479.4525 or

      I hope this helps!

  3. John Lowe December 4, 2018 Reply

    I am interested in more info on how to get admitted to your facilities and what steps I need to take–I am working with a client who seems in a good place to benefit from Vinland’s programming

    • Molly Gilbert December 5, 2018 Reply

      Hi John, thanks for thinking of Vinland! There is an application and a Health & Physical form on the website you can dowmload – the H&P needs to be filled out by a medical professional. We also need a chemical dependency assessment/R25. These can all be faxed in to 763.479.4372. Your best bet beyond that is to call & ask to speak with Admissions directly (763.479.3555) about your client & advocate for them. We can often have a waitlist, so its best to be able to talk about the specifics of your client’s situation with someone on the Admission team. Those clients who are IV users and/or pregnant will be moved to the top of the waitlist. I will separately send you our informational packet via email so you have all the attachments. I hope this helps!

  4. Grrr December 8, 2018 Reply

    I have addiction and head injures. I’m 40 many treatment s many failures I cannot operate in social groups. I want help.

    • Molly Gilbert December 10, 2018 Reply

      Please call into our main admissions number: 763.479.3555 Mon – Fri between 8-4 for immediate help.

  5. SL January 1, 2019 Reply

    Before I do all the paperwork I needed to know how much is the cost of the program

    • Molly Gilbert January 2, 2019 Reply

      Hi S., I just saw yr comment online asking about pricing for Vinland. Much depends on insurance, but usually its about $18,000 for a 30 day program, and most insurances tend to cover this.
      We offer mental health and a full nursing staff which usually runs at least $20-30k at most treatment centers.

      There are “12 Step Only” treatment programs out there like The Retreat in Wayzata, that do not offer mental health or nursing staff, so cost much less and still do a great job. It just depends on your level of need.

      Most people looking into Vinland have a history of head/brain injuries and/or PTSD & therefore the mental health component is a must to really deal with the issues our clients are facing.

      I hope this helps,


      Molly Gilbert
      Director of Business Development
      Vinland National Center

Leave your comment