We offer a unique combination of vocational and wellness services designed with one goal in mind — to help you return to work.
Vocational Services participants are men and women who have lost their jobs (and sometimes their dreams) and are willing to do whatever it takes to rejoin the workforce. We offer services to people who have sustained a work-related injury and may or may not have other disabilities that are barriers to employment. All of our participants share a common commitment — a sincere desire to return to work.
The program is designed for:
- People who have sustained a work-related injury.
- Those who are genuinely committed to returning to work.
- Individuals who can benefit from an individually-focused program.
- People who need assistance to overcome barriers to employment.
- Individuals who are medically stable.
What to Expect
An initial meeting involving the participant, referent and Vinland vocational counselor is held so that Vinland staff can create a uniquely tailored vocational plan for each participant. The length of each participant’s program varies depending on their needs and wants. We have a structured schedule of group sessions, balanced with one-on-one counseling sessions. We provide both day program and residential services.
Course sessions include:
Tailored to Individual Needs
Vinland’s Vocational Services Program is individually tailored to each person’s needs, goals, and experiences. The program offers both group and one-on-one counseling sessions. Vinland staff conduct sessions at a comfortable pace and take into account special needs and different learning styles.
Vocational Services sessions helps participants:
- Identify careers that match their interests and talents
- Set and meet personal goals
- Learn to interview effectively
- Improve interpersonal skills
- Strengthen decision-making skills
- Learn to give and accept support from others
We are happy to answer any questions you have about vocational services at Vinland Center. Call 763.479.3555 for a confidential discussion or click here for admissions information.