Vinland is dedicated to full lives for people with disabilities. We help individuals with multiple disabilities live productive and fulfilling lives through a whole-person approach that addresses the mind, body and spirit.
Providing drug and alcohol treatment for adult men and women with disabilities.
Providing outpatient mental health services for adult men and women with disabilities.
Permanent housing for adult men and women with disabilities in recovery from substance abuse.
A variety of services, including therapeutic exercise, family programming, and recreation activities, offered in conjunction with our programs.
Core Program Beliefs
- Incorporate evidence-based treatment approaches while remaining open-minded towards new treatment methods.
- Provide individualized treatment plans designed by a multi-disciplinary team of professionals.
- Provide a comprehensive treatment plan that is committed to treating the whole person – mind, body and spirit.
- Utilize multiple methods of instruction to accommodate different learning styles.
- Promote an understanding that there are multiple barriers to success and a dedication to addressing all of those barriers.
- Refer to post-treatment community resources to ensure that participants continue to receive the level of care they need after leaving treatment.
- Utilize a concrete, repetitive and slower-paced approach to heighten retention and generalization to life experiences post treatment.