Working at Vinland Center
Vinland offers competitive wages and benefits:
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Simple IRA
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus holidays
- CPR training
- Tuition reimbursement
- On-site cafeteria
- On-site fitness center
Updated June 17, 2015
Licensed Practical Nurses
Vinland National Center is now hiring two full time Licensed Practical Nurses.
- Current licensure as a Licensed Practical Nurse.
- Knowledge of people with disabilities and chemical dependency.
- Ability to work as part of an interdisciplinary team.
- Facilitate instructional small group discussions on health and wellness topics to help participants develop the capacity to make responsible and healthy choices and decisions. These topics can include but are not limited to nutrition, time management, stress management, relaxation techniques, pain management, benefits of exercise, body mechanics and pacing, medical self-care, accepting and valuing individual differences, weight control, and chemical health.
- Assist with admissions, and assessment of participants' clinical status.
- Dispensing of medications.
- Assist in maintaining high quality, timely nursing documentation in participants' chart.
- Assist in keeping each participant's medication record-MAR.
- Assist in keeping medical supplies well stocked and up to date.
- Communicate participant health concerns/problems to Medical Director and follow her recommendations.
- Assist in achieving and maintaining standards for the Health Services Department that relate to licensure and accreditation.
Mail, fax, or e-mail cover letter and resume to Rick Krueger, Clinical Director, Vinland Center, Box 308, Loretto, MN 55357; fax: 763.479.2605; AA/EOE.
Please sign up for our mailing list to receive notifications about job opportunities when they become available.