Working at Vinland Center
Vinland offers competitive wages and benefits:
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Simple IRA
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus holidays
- CPR training
- Tuition reimbursement
- On-site cafeteria
- On-site fitness center
Updated May 13, 2013
Human Services Technician
Part-time, evenings and weekends. $13/hour to start.
- Work directly with clients in Vinland's residential substance abuse treatment program.
- Exercise sound judgment and demonstrate appropriate professional boundaries.
- Maintain established departmental policies and procedures, objectives, quality assurance program, and safety standards.
- Maintain confidentiality of patients and other pertinent information.
To apply, contact Rick Krueger at 763.479.4506.
Please sign up for our mailing list to receive notifications about job opportunities when they become available.